Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Tauchretter u-boat escape vest with mouthpiece and scrubber can

Article about: More... by: subjoe Description: You are bidding on an original German WWII Draeger tauchretter . This tauchretter comes from the joetauchretter collection . This tauchretter was made by the

Default Tauchretter u-boat escape vest with mouthpiece and scrubber can

More...

by: subjoe

Description: You are bidding on an original German WWII Draeger tauchretter .
    This tauchretter comes from the joetauchretter collection .
    This tauchretter was made by the Auer company and is a brown rubberized canvas with a heavy cotton web crotch strap.
    This taichretter comes with the metal mouthpiece with shut off valve , rubber convoluted hose and black rubber mouthpeice to put in your mouth .
    Metal scrubber can is made from brass and was replaced post war and is better to have with these tauchretters . The scrubber can is identical to the war time cans but made from brass and not steel . The steel cans contain a very caustic material which Will sooner or later eat through the cans ! Trust me , I own a big collection of a rust piles of former scrubber cans !!
    There are no rips , tears or patches on the vest . This tauchretter is well marked with KM accepance stamps , maker markings etc.
    This tauchretter is well know as pictures of it have been used in varous military magazines and is on my joetauchretter website .
    Right now my pictures are too large so email me or PM me and I will send You all the pictures you Like !

Joe

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tauchretter u-boat escape vest with mouthpiece and scrubber can
    P
    Many