Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Cigarette Card Third Reich and Nazi Propaganda

Article about: More... by: bailey Description: I have for sale 47 Cigarette Cards. They include the complete Groupe 66 ( Gruppe 66) and 23 of 25 cards from group 62 - missing #'s: 84,94,132.) Includes the

Default Cigarette Card Third Reich and Nazi Propaganda

More...

by: bailey

Description: I have for sale 47 Cigarette Cards. They include the complete Groupe 66 ( Gruppe 66) and 23 of 25 cards from group 62 - missing #'s: 84,94,132.) Includes the original wrapper from group 62 (Gruppe 62). These cards highlight the extent of propaganda the hitler regime went to to promote his regime.
    I have high resolution pictures of the front and back of each card available. They are all in good condition with only slight fading on some and no tears or creases whatsover.

I intend no offense by posting an item from such a hateful regime, and in no way support what is shown in these pictures. These are intended for historical reference only. ( eBay deleted my listing of these items as they were considered hate speech from their perspective. )

These items were recovered from a storage unit and are not part of a larger collection, I'm just hoping they can go to someon who can appreciate the historical perspective they illustrate. Please feel free to offer any feedback, background, or ask any questions - I have encjoyed browsing this sight and appreciate any input.

Thanks

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cigarette Card Third Reich and Nazi Propaganda
    P
    Many