Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Das Schwarze Korps - the SS newspaper

Article about: More... by: Styx Description: A great collection of newspapers Das Schwarze Korps produced and issued weekly to the SS for sale here today. I purchased these from a guy who in turn got them

Default Das Schwarze Korps - the SS newspaper

More...

by: Styx

Description: A great collection of newspapers "Das Schwarze Korps" produced and issued weekly to the SS for sale here today. I purchased these from a guy who in turn got them from an old woman's house clearance in Benešov, Czech Republic (and I'm not saying there is a definite link but Benesov was the site of the SS-Truppenübungsplatz Beneschau, one of the Waffen-SS training areas, later to be renamed SS-Truppenübungsplatz Böhmen), and they range between pre-war, 1939, and December 1944, so almost the entire conflict! These are full of very interesting propaganda, photographs, adverts and I'm sure articles too, if I could read German. I'm not certain of a lot of things surrounding these papers, including how many pages they usually have, but the numbers vary here. If you are interested in a particular copy just PM me highlighting whichever it is and I will send you all of the relevant pictures of the interior. I'm selling the newspapers shown in the first picture on the bottom and right hand sides for £30 a piece including postage, and the group of 6 on the top left for £35 per piece including postage. Additionally there's one issue with more propaganda and photos than the rest which is pictured here with some of its interior, for £40. This is quite a lot cheaper than what they tend to fetch on dealer's websites (rare original 1940 issue of the official SS / Waffen-SS newspaper) so get one while you can!! Payment by Paypal as a gift, please. These are a very cheap way of obtaining genuine SS documentation, perfect for framing or display (I have used them for both!). Enjoy!

Update: £40 issue and crossed out issues in picture are now sold! Going fast!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Das Schwarze Korps - the SS newspaper
    P
    Many