Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

3 new WW2? dumps found, help again with loads of finds.... (pics and video)

Article about: pilots shoe eh O_O and ive just left them there, will collect them tomorrow Its a weird place cos I find remains of 30's cars which actually reminds me last week I dug up a very american loo

When the Scots lose to us in the annual Calcutta Cup match they traditionally take the ball for burial at midnight in an undisclosed place........

There must be bloody hundreds of them up there.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

just discovered a torpedo just sat in a forest I was exploring today quite near a military airfield near the coast. looks intact and id say it was 1940s, anyone interested? and ill post some pictures of it if theres any interest atall

Well considering as you've gone as far as to post the information you might as well finish it with the photo's otherwise what you've just written is entirely pointless isn't it?
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Angry

ok heres the photos, apparently these type of torpedos are a bit rarer than other types of bottles? its a new discovered bottle dump, quite a few weird bottles including that torpedo one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 new WW2? dumps found, help again with loads of finds.... (pics and video)   3 new WW2? dumps found, help again with loads of finds.... (pics and video)  

3 new WW2? dumps found, help again with loads of finds.... (pics and video)  

That ain't gonna sink many ships my friend. It's the glass liner from a Thermos flask.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7