Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

3 new WW2? dumps found, help again with loads of finds.... (pics and video)

Article about: pilots shoe eh O_O and ive just left them there, will collect them tomorrow Its a weird place cos I find remains of 30's cars which actually reminds me last week I dug up a very american loo

Default Re: 3 new WW2? dumps found, help again with loads of finds.... (pics and video)

pilots shoe eh O_O and ive just left them there, will collect them tomorrow

Its a weird place cos I find remains of 30's cars which actually reminds me last week I dug up a very american looking british car with all the 2 tone paint on it :O! pics soon...

the dump where all the stuff is had an old old hospital barracks there and locals tell me an aircraft crashed there also, dunno if true but might be how I found that bathtub lancaster bomber morse code tapper. locals also tell me it used to be a fish factory or something, theres still one part of the building left which is tiny. need to take more pics of the area to explain

Default Re: 3 new WW2? dumps found, help again with loads of finds.... (pics and video)

well holy f**k. I started digging again yesterday near the dumps at beach, I use a hill to stand on to dig at the dump area, The hill is a weird angle and it goes along like a trench, then I froze. I looked down at the hill I see everytime I dig. speechless I realise that the WHOLE hill is part of the dump too! and its huge, I now have found a COLOSSAL amount of victorian glass bottles I have to go back and fore in the car as theres that many, I found a seller too but wanna hang onto them at the moment, even found a glass HEINZ bottle which is a weird design, I did something stupid though with an old stomach powder glass bottle, still wearing dirt gloves washing the dirt off it I dropped it and it smashed bit pissed off BUT luckily I found another stomach powder glass bottle exactly the same as it. Some of the bottles still have the liquid in them so I leave those ones.

Where I was digging I saw a metallic thing stick out and Its a rather long metallic piece which looks weird and first guesses I think its from a WW2 military vehicle front grill but ill post video of it later on today as im curious as usual,

just an update incase anyones interested

Wow this sounds very exciting cant wait for updates!!

looking forward to seeing some pictures of the site and the finds..

still in the process of buying a pocket camera, dugup a foam cube with vintage "oxo cube" on it, must of been a shop window thing, Yesterday actually realised the dump is a LOT bigger than I thought, Im now finding buried vintage bicycles, vintage cars, lots of weird riveted containers, bryl creem glass bottles? even military fence posts I think from the RAF, this will take me years to dig out

Sounds like you hit the lucky jackpot of war dumps. Cant wait for some updata pictures if you do do any more. Hope you find some more cool war relics

dugup this yesterday at the ww2 dump. Anyone got a clue what it is? black control knob says "NEG" on it:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 new WW2? dumps found, help again with loads of finds.... (pics and video)   3 new WW2? dumps found, help again with loads of finds.... (pics and video)  

3 new WW2? dumps found, help again with loads of finds.... (pics and video)   3 new WW2? dumps found, help again with loads of finds.... (pics and video)  

3 new WW2? dumps found, help again with loads of finds.... (pics and video)   3 new WW2? dumps found, help again with loads of finds.... (pics and video)  

3 new WW2? dumps found, help again with loads of finds.... (pics and video)  

?

POS=Piece Of S....? Just kidding

?

It's a battery, POSitive + terminal. Worth a bit in scrap lead...

....and also coated in sulphuric acid

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast