Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets

Article about: Not sure if shown already 50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII 'found buried under old Turkish airport' | Daily Mail Online

Default 50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets

This new is for Big Ned
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

It is believed that at least ten of them are full of gold bullion bars which couldn't be loaded on the train in Poland.

The Turks did receive FW 190s from the Germans mid war in an attempt to get more influence with them-served alongside Hurricanes sold by Britain to Turkey for the same reason!

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    This new is for Big Ned
    No, not new but old. Big Ned read this long time ago but couldn't be bothered to post it as he think it bull$hit again. Big Ned = Big Cynic.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Then again, I did see the doco last night about the Atari ET video games being dug up in a New Mexico land fill after 30 years...

There's also supposed to be a quarry in Lincolnshire that has several Lancaster's stored in crates. And just across the road from me was Burtonwood airbase, where it is claimed that there are huge underground complexes full of communications equipment... I even heard a story of a very large warehouse in France which is full to the gunnels with unissued British military equipment left over from WW1... And they STILL haven't found the gold train in Poland. Its all a load of bo**ocks.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    There's also supposed to be a quarry in Lincolnshire that has several Lancaster's stored in crates. And just across the road from me was Burtonwood airbase, where it is claimed that there are huge underground complexes full of communications equipment... I even heard a story of a very large warehouse in France which is full to the gunnels with unissued British military equipment left over from WW1... And they STILL haven't found the gold train in Poland. Its all a load of bo**ocks.
    Shouldn't that be golden bo**ocks then??
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets
    Yes it's true!....

That is very funny.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast