Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets

Article about: Not sure if shown already 50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII 'found buried under old Turkish airport' | Daily Mail Online

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Attachment 1009573
    Yes it's true!....
    50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets

And Dick Cheney was the pilot!

50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheetsThis Maltese Falcon thing with all our interests is at times more compelling than old regalia itself.

Humankind enjoys the ravages of confidence artists. The tower of bullsh!t is going to crush us all at some point.

On the other hand, I, for one, am grateful that the British tabloids keep a heavy emphasis on mythical and magic lost Nazi stuff.

I agree with FB, I would rather hear fantasy about something I am actually interested in. But I must admit, I never knew Cheney was a robot.

50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets
    Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    I agree with FB, I would rather hear fantasy about something I am actually interested in. But I must admit, I never knew Cheney was a robot.
    Well said. I shall refrain from making political comments in the political season.

CBH
    ?

We all chase after an Eldorado of some kind , Nazi Gold Trains , Buried Airplanes , Baseball Cards (?) , attics full of Regalia . In these times of depressing news , I guess we need a little fantasy . Cyborg Cheney is a frighting prospect .

50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheetsand frightening, too. I am all for chasing after regalia, mind you, as I have done since 1961 without pause.

That persons become unhinged in the process is normal, I guess. My people crossed the vastness of oceans and continents to reach a distant shore in another time.
    We all should have our dreams, to be sure. Fifty Focke Wulf aircraft seem like a lot to lose, really.

Happy golden fleeces, holy grails, Maltese Falcons, and otherwise Nazi junk.

Quote by UK Cousin View Post

And Dick Cheney was the pilot!
    Probably crash landed on Elvis.

Another "big" discovery!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 50 German Focke-Wulfs that disappeared after WWII are 'found wrapped in sheets  

Wait till they find out about the disassembled battleship in my attic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast