Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Any other wreck and relic scuba divers out there ??

Article about: Hello New to the Forum but what Iv seen so far i'm very impressed I've been nuts of WW2 history since as long as I can remember and even more hooked on diving and flying since early teens. t

Default Re: Any other wreck and relic scuba divers out there ??

Any other wreck and relic scuba divers out there ??Any other wreck and relic scuba divers out there ??

The "Alice Robert" speerbrecher, picture of my friend Patrice Strazzera from the "sommeil des épaves"

You can find those books on the net.

Le sommeil des épaves - Vidéo Dailymotion

Enjoy

?

Great pics.

?

Just passed my wreck qual yesterday so will be looking at doing some more in the future....At the moment I have only dived out in Dubai so no War wrecks..Just donuts who can't steer straight or overload their boats with cement bags lol.. Cheers Terry.

Me!

I've WW2 wreck dived in Solomon Islands (Tulagi) on NZ Minesweeper HMNZS Moa, US oil tanker USS Kanawha and US Destroyer USS Aaron Ward.

The Aaron Ward was too deep for my trusty Canon housing at 65m on the deck, the USS Kanawha had crap viz the day I dived it and the Moa wasn't too flash either. The aircraft dive was 40m on a Japanese floatplane but the viz was again iffy. Would love to get to Chuk lagoon one day!

Any other wreck and relic scuba divers out there ??Any other wreck and relic scuba divers out there ??Any other wreck and relic scuba divers out there ??Any other wreck and relic scuba divers out there ??

I forgot you are a diver mate

have any of you fella's dived the valentines off swanage.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any other wreck and relic scuba divers out there ??  

?

Eddy whats the depth of those tanks then???.. Cheers Terry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2