Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Cadman collection Panther that has languished at War & Peace Shows for many years going to Aus?

Article about: Is it true the Cadman collection Panther that has languished at War & Peace Shows for many years going to Aus?

Default Cadman collection Panther that has languished at War & Peace Shows for many years going to Aus?

Is it true the Cadman collection Panther that has languished at War & Peace Shows for many years going to Aus?

?

Seems like it. Axis track services stated the following: "Congratulations to the The Australian Armour and Artillery Museum for securing this original Panther Ausf A. We are also ecstatic to announce that we shall be undertaking a complete ground up restoration of this incredibly rare and treasured tank to full running condition! Time to get busy!"

But whats going on with the colour scheme? lol.. Ah well, its a Work in Progress

Cadman collection Panther that has languished at War & Peace Shows for many years going to Aus?

Thanks for the info and the pic. Great to have one of these treasure restored. Thought it was awesome seeing the only running Tiger from the Bovington museum used in the movie"Fury"

4md
    ?

Awesome cant wait to see that in the flesh

Arrow

Was browsing my photos and came across this one I took of said Panther languishing at Beltring '08 ( when someone knocked off the muzzle brake ).......

I always enjoyed seeing it there.....it may have looked a bit messy, but it certainly had charisma.

It's funny....there's loads of Panthers (comparitively).....and a number of them running....there's 7 or 8 Tigers (only one running at the moment) and yet the more rarer vehicles don't get the Press....it's the "glory tanks" that get the limelight. There's only ONE Tortoise...our MAUS if you like (apart the one in bits on a range) and yet that gets pushed to a corner of the shed in Bovvy...there's only 1 Elephant, only 1 Ferdinand, only 2 Sturm Tigers and 3 Jagd Tigers...less than half the number of Tigers..but folk don't seem to care...don't get me wrong....Panthers are nice bits of kit..but its about time some of the hyper rare stuff was protected /valued before we lose them from our peripheral vision.....

'nice tank tho!