Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

First time using a meteldetector, found a grenade

Article about: Hej dér, fellow Dane :-) Thanks for telling me that; I didn't know that. I haven't served myself so that's interesting to hear. Do you also do some searching with a metal detector? Sincerely

Default Re: First time using a meteldetector, found a grenade

Hej dér, fellow Dane :-)
    Thanks for telling me that; I didn't know that. I haven't served myself so that's interesting to hear.

Do you also do some searching with a metal detector?

Sincerely,

?

Ja så absolut da. I live in Russia. I will soon join a expedition with some Russian friends. Hopefully very soon. Very nice and honest diggers. Not the type of people who 'play around' with dead soldiers, as we sometimes see. This is the most non understandable and disgusting behavior, and i can't understand how some people can do this. I actually hope we will find some soldiers we can return to Volksbund Deutsche Kriegsgräberfürsorge. My grand father was in German service. Russians will of course be treated equally. In the army i was working with deactivating mines and munitions(Royal Danish Engineers). Hope i can learn my friends a thing or two. I do not have plans about deactivating or removing ANY of the mines and shells we might find.

Det er rart at se så mange landsmænd her på forum.

Mvh

Datrus

Hejsa,
    Undskyld den lange svartid. Der har været ret hektisk på arbejde oa. Nu har du måske været på ekspiditionen. forhåbentligt stødte I ikke ind i for mange granater og bomber ;-)
    Det lyder super interessant og noget jeg godt kunne tænke mig at prøve engang. Men det må også være en lidt overvældende følelse, måske, når man befinder sig på de steder hvor der foregik de hårde kampe.

Venlige hilsener,
    kim

English please guys.

Thanks

Steve T

?

Hey Kim. Yes we went to Beliy, which is in the Rzhew salient. It was a very good trip, but we did not find as much as we wanted, but of course we found some things. We also found a not yet dug up German trench. I hope to dig that next season. Pics from the trip ca be seen here https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/battl...-belyi-100540/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2