Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Flakpanzer Restoration in Canada

Article about: I'm part of a group of guys restoring a Flakpanzer located at CFB Borden in Canada, and have been filming videos as it comes along. If you guys are interested, you can check out the playlist

?

Alive again with a new video out! Survived yet another final exam period!
    YouTube

Wonderful..

Was this turret ring just for the Wirbelwind or was it just standard for a Mk 4 panzer?

?

Quote by The Devil's Bank View Post
    Wonderful..

Was this turret ring just for the Wirbelwind or was it just standard for a Mk 4 panzer?
    That, I'm not sure of.

MAP
    ?

Congrats on finishing the exams! Was just wearing my Flak Panzer T-Shirt the other day!

Project is looking good and coming along.....slowly
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Congrats on finishing the exams! Was just wearing my Flak Panzer T-Shirt the other day!

Project is looking good and coming along.....slowly
    Thanks! Good to hear that you're enjoying your shirt as well! The progress is slow, but we're getting to the point where we can start prepping to put things back together.

?

Here's something fun from our last work session, we unboxed brand new British radios from 1944! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LTG0W_OWOI&feature=youtu.be

MAP
    ?

Quote by SABOT View Post
    Here's something fun from our last work session, we unboxed brand new British radios from 1944! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LTG0W_OWOI&feature=youtu.be
    Give credence to the phrase "NIB". Niiiiiiice!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

We are alive again with some other cool stuff at the museum! *cough* Ram Mk 2 and Valentine *cough*

YouTube

?

And another period of being alive, with TWO videos for you guys this time! We're playing with molasses, and showing off bits of the Flakpanzer!

YouTube

YouTube

MAP
    ?

Great new videos. Really highlights the intense about of time, labor and dedication needed to reengineer/rebuild every part down to the smallest detail.

What is the molasses for? Rust? Was it successful?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast