Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Found this in a lake while scuba diving

Article about: Can someone tell me what's this? Thanks

Default Found this in a lake while scuba diving

Can someone tell me what's this?

Thanks
    Found this in a lake while scuba divingFound this in a lake while scuba divingFound this in a lake while scuba divingFound this in a lake while scuba divingFound this in a lake while scuba divingFound this in a lake while scuba diving

?

That looks like an unexploded Italian model 35 hand grenade (see Italian Mod. 35, O.T.O. - Inert-Ord.Net). Its missing the safety pin and lever - If I was you, I'd keep well away from it and report it to the authorities. They have a impact fuze.

From the website I checked 'Painted a vivid red and having a notorious reputation of being dangerous when found in an unexploded condition they were nicknamed "Red Devils" by the British during the 1941-42 desert campaigns.

Quote by DrPMC View Post
    That looks like an unexploded Italian model 35 hand grenade (see Italian Mod. 35, O.T.O. - Inert-Ord.Net). Its missing the safety pin and lever - If I was you, I'd keep well away from it and report it to the authorities. They have a impact fuze.

From the website I checked 'Painted a vivid red and having a notorious reputation of being dangerous when found in an unexploded condition they were nicknamed "Red Devils" by the British during the 1941-42 desert campaigns.
    Mamma Mia...!!!!

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I think the phrase clucking bell comes to mind

Thanks a lot. Everytime I scuba dive I am founding different granades and bombs. Our lake is full with this. I took this granade with a boat and now is laying on more than 100 meters at the bottom. Next time I will post more pictures from other weapons I am founding. Thanks for the answer. Cheers

Don't be 'founding' too many of these - we dont want your luck to run out!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Mamma Mia...!!!!

I always thought the blond was Hot.

?

Quote by Nikola Davidov View Post
    Thanks a lot. Everytime I scuba dive I am founding different granades and bombs. Our lake is full with this. I took this granade with a boat and now is laying on more than 100 meters at the bottom. Next time I will post more pictures from other weapons I am founding. Thanks for the answer. Cheers
    I would advise that you leave any ordnance you find at the bottom of the lake.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I always thought the blond was Hot.
    Bjorn would likely thank you for your compliment

All i find is old beer cans - sounds like a great lake!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast