Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

French firing range

Article about: found this site withsome cool looking wrecks in france.I think it's in cherbourg/normandy area but i'm no good reading french so maybe someone could understand it better than me.There are af

sturmhunter
    ?

Default French firing range

found this site withsome cool looking wrecks in france.I think it's in cherbourg/normandy area but i'm no good reading french so maybe someone could understand it better than me.There are afew nice examples of sherman,one with a large turret(i think it is a jumbo) ,but my fav has to be the greyhound.It looks like the french are not great shots as there nearly all in one peice and in not bad shape(for a firing range)

Champ de tir de Biville
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture French firing range   French firing range  

Default Re: French firing range

Very interesting ! Surprised they've not be snapped up by a restoration group.

Biville is about 10 miles West of Cherbourg, on the coast with (on a nice day with no mist/fog) a nice view of Jersey

relichunter

ace
    ?

Default Re: French firing range

wow nice pics , see what u mean about the french not being good shots they are still in pretty descent condition nice