Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Fw 190. Restored and flying.

Article about: Hi This FW 190 was discussed earlier on the forum,its now restored and flying. Unique WWII German fighter reassembled in Everett | Boeing and Aerospace News - seattlepi.com Martin

Default Fw 190. Restored and flying.

Hi
    This FW 190 was discussed earlier on the forum,its now restored and flying.
    Unique WWII German fighter reassembled in Everett | Boeing and Aerospace News - seattlepi.com
    Martin

Default Re: Fw 190. Restored and flying.

Thanks for the link.

Cheers, Ade.

Was in excellent shape after 45 years out in the open.

Iskandar
    ?

Wow! That's fantastic.

Just incase that put you in a restoration frame of mind, I wanted to alert you to a great site. We've just started collecting and scanning historical aviation manuals for enthusiasts or restorers.

The site covers the technical side of 1940s aviation. The focus is on design and manufacture and goes completely away from the expected unit history format. Aircraft covered are the P-51 Mustang, Vought F4U Corsair, de Havilland Tiger Moth (DH82), the Messerschmitt Bf 109, the Focke Wulf 190, the Ta 152, and the Me 262 as well as a whole host of other famous and some lesser known aircraft.

Our company is called Manuals on the Web and our webpage is Manuals on the Web. You can also find us on ebay here: eBay My World - airmailbyairmail.

Could be of good use to you if you are interested in restoring additional crafts. Good luck!

I would love to have been part of that. I could get to Boeing Field in about four hours. I would have held tools for anyone working there to have been part of it. Or fetched coffee. Whatever.