Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ground dug parts for K43 G43 RIFLE.

Article about: by PHILBROWN your on my wave length there mate, wonder what the last thing that rifle sight saw?? probably a bloody great russian coming for him.

?

Default Re: ground dug parts for K43 G43 RIFLE.

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    your on my wave length there mate, wonder what the last thing that rifle sight saw??
    probably a bloody great russian coming for him.

It's a shame you Europeans need to destroy your firearms by "deactivating" them if you should ever be lucky enough to come across one that still functions. If I were you, I'd keep a storage unit in Switzerland or whatever other country allows more than criminals and the government the right to own a firearm. You could take a weekend trip and be able to fire it.

Quote by american1975 View Post
    It's a shame you Europeans need to destroy your firearms by "deactivating" them if you should ever be lucky enough to come across one that still functions. If I were you, I'd keep a storage unit in Switzerland or whatever other country allows more than criminals and the government the right to own a firearm. You could take a weekend trip and be able to fire it.
    Thats the way the laws are sadly, we can however own bolt actions, shotguns and straight pull single shot weapons with the correct firearms certificate. We don't buy functioning weapons then deactivate them, theres already a plentiful supply of deactivated on the UK and European market.

Thanks

Danny

Quote by GasMasksUK View Post
    Thats the way the laws are sadly, we can however own bolt actions, shotguns and straight pull single shot weapons with the correct firearms certificate. We don't buy functioning weapons then deactivate them, theres already a plentiful supply of deactivated on the UK and European market.

Thanks

Danny
    There should be a middle ground where you could atleast store your weapon at a range, only get to take it out there where you can use it. I'd hate to find a relic MG 42 that actually still worked after surviving battle and 65+ years in the ground, only to have to "deactivate" it. Mechanical devices are meant to be used and functional, otherwise they are no better than a prop. I guess atleast the likelyhood of finding any functioning or restorable equipment via metal detector is low, even in the former bogs of Russia.

want to sell it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2