Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Jagdpanther for sale !!!!

Article about: Any rich members ??????????????????????????????? Jagdpanther (Demilitarisiert nach KWKG) - Das Fahrzeug wird im koplett res... Gary J.

?

Cool Jagdpanther for sale !!!!

Any rich members ???????????????????????????????

Jagdpanther (Demilitarisiert nach KWKG) - Das Fahrzeug wird im koplett res...

Gary J.

Default Re: Jagdpanther for sale !!!!

I could trade my suit of armor for it I guess, or yea maybe my house?

TK

Would look great in my yard!

shakermaker
    ?

Appearently it is the Jagdpanther from Auto Technik Museum Sinsheim. It was damaged by using as a hard target. It is said to be in a sorry condition.

I wonder why the museum wants to sell it. Maybe financial difficulties

About 10 years ago there was one for sale in Pennsylvania, USA, for around $190,000. Full working condition.

shakermaker
    ?

Quote by american1975 View Post
    About 10 years ago there was one for sale in Pennsylvania, USA, for around $190,000. Full working condition.
    are you sure it wasnt a replika, maybe on a t44 chassis?

Probably the museum is in financial trouble, a lot of museums world wide are havind dificulty, because they are having a lot less visitors and that means less money to maintain equipment.
    Museums here in Lisbon are empty, a week a go, i went on a tour of lisbon military museum, and in 2 hours i only saw 3 people.

It did'nt say so on the web listing, but certainly possible. Was back in 99', showed a few pictures but not too much info. Not having a spare 190k at the time, I didnt enquire further. There was alot of WW2 equipment to be found in the 90's (online anyways) with the collapse of communism bringing new stuff to market...

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Probably the museum is in financial trouble, a lot of museums world wide are havind dificulty, because they are having a lot less visitors and that means less money to maintain equipment.
    Museums here in Lisbon are empty, a week a go, i went on a tour of lisbon military museum, and in 2 hours i only saw 3 people.
    You would think (or hope) that with so many being unemployed, besides job hunting people would be taking advantage of their time to experience such places...