Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

JU 87 D wreck , June 2007 found in Russia

Article about: Here is interesting pictures to share, the plane's wreck : Stuka JU 87 D was found in the Rschew area ( Tver region) , central Russia WNr 27 61. Stammkennzeichen VD+GY, Kennung T6+GS, FF Bes

?

Default Re: JU 87 D wreck , June 2007 found in Russia

Yes, the uniforms is allways preserved better as in the collector's hand
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Fantastic makes U wonder what else is out there?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    That's amazing, did that overseas cap really come out of that hole?! I guess it was safe from the moths then.

The MP40 is just fantastic, I hope it doesn't get destroyed or anything like that because it's a firearm.
    Ditto on both counts.

It is amazing the good preservation of the textile parts (uniform and insignias...).

Incredible!!

alot of personnel items, great bit of research to find it!

Hello all First let me introduce my self my name is Oreste Cassoni of Italian decent and was involved in the German WW2 reenactment scene until recently due to ill health i retired from reenacting and now mostly spend my time in Italy exploring the Battle Fields of the Cassino Front {Gustav} line and the many interesting sites which are easily still accessible to all. What i am offering is a Half Board {B&B} with collection to and from Rome Airport and all equipment supplied eg shovel,spades,metal detectors to those who wish to avail of this offer,i will post some photos of my activities in Cassino to give you an idea of what you can expect.Please note there are still a number of unexploded ordinance strewn around and while i will do my best to make sure that all our guests are always safe i cannot take responsibility for those who act recklessly,My golden rule is if i find live ordinance i leave it alone and call the local police to dispose of it
    My rates are as follows 1 week --visit the British,Polish,German Cemeteries in Cassino,day trip to the Monastery visiting the town,Castle hill and surrounding areas Day trip to Piana Della Orme Museo Piana delle Orme - Museo storico 2 full days Metal detecting all this would easily fill 1 week stay and would cost 400 euro pp
    Any one interested please PM me and i will foward you more information
    in this photos is myself and Bob Frethlohr a vet from the battle

in this photo is parts from an American WW2 fighter i recovered in Atina this year and one of the sites we would visit

This is the B&B you would be staying at during your visit

This one was safe as it was totally empty so i recovered it

This one was live so after i reburied it notified the local police,there are many items strewn about like this still, and present a real danger to the fool harthy

great !! one of the most interesting posts here I've seen !!

I hope the damage to the MP-40 was due to the crash, and not some maniacal version of the ATF. Have heard some horror stories how they treat war relics that are antique.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3