Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Lost bomber SB 2 found in Russia

Article about: Military technician of first rank of the crew of the bomber SB-2M- 103u ( or from archive source 2 squadron of 80 SAP- Mixed aviation Regiment) Sergei Ivanovich Kiryusch'chenkov Сk

?

Default re: Lost bomber SB 2 found in Russia

Military technician of first rank of the crew of the bomber SB-2M- 103u ( or from archive source 2 squadron of 80 SAP- Mixed aviation Regiment)
    Sergei Ivanovich Kiryusch'chenkov

Сергей Иванович Кирющенков, воентехник 1 ранга, техник звена 80-го САП
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lost bomber SB 2 found in Russia  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Junior platoon commander (or post 1940 rank Starshina)Yan Grigorievit'ch Komarichev board gunner/ radio operator of 80 SAP
    Ян Григорьевич Комаричев, младший комвзвод, стрелок-радист звена 80-го САП.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lost bomber SB 2 found in Russia  
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Navigator Nikolai Aleksandrovich Safonov.
    The picture missed due the family relatives did not found
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Information from Russian archive

КАРАЛКИН Георгий Васильевич (самолет СБ 2). Родился: Ворошиловградская обл., г.Красный Луч, ст.Крындычевка, железная дорога, дом 14, кв.5. Старший лейтенант, командир экипажа, командир звена, 2 я авиаэскадрилия 80 го смешанного авиаполка. Семья: Каралкин Василий, УССР, Ворошиловоградская обл., г.Красный Луч, ст.Крындычевка, железная дорога, дом 14, кв.5.
    Архив: РГВА, фонд 34980, опись 5: пропал без вести 17.12.1939.
    Найден: октябрь 1998 г., Архангельская обл., Северодвинский р н, в р не д.Сюзьма. Захоронен: 22.6.2000 г., Архангельская обл., г.Архангельск, мемориал воинов на Вологодском кладбище. Родственники найдены.

САФОНОВ Александр Николаевич (самолет СБ-2). Родился: 1913 г., Ярославская обл., Угличский р н, Б.Ляголовский с/с, д.Ляготаево (Лягошево). Старший лейтенант, штурман звена, 2 я авиаэскадрилия 80 го смешанного авиаполка. Семья: Сафонова Александра Павловна, Ярославская обл., Угличский р н, Б.Ляголовский с/с, д.Ляготаево (Лягошево).
    Найден: октябрь 1998 г., Архангельская обл., Северодвинский р н, в р не д.Сюзьма. Захоронен: 22.6.2000 г., Архангельская обл., г.Архангельск, мемориал воинов на Вологодском кладбище. Родственники не установлены.

КОМАРИЧЕВ Ян Григорьевич (самолет СБ-2). Родился: Орловская обл., г.Елец. Младший комвзвод, стрелок радист, 80 смешанный авиаполк. Семья: Комаричев Григорий, Орловская обл., г.Елец, пер.Партизанский, д.3.
    Найден: октябрь 1998 г., Архангельская обл., Северодвинский р н, в р не д.Сюзьма. Захоронен: 22.6.2000 г., Архангельская обл., г.Архангельск, мемориал воинов на Вологодском кладбище. Родственники найдены.

КИРЮЩЕНКОВ Сергей Иванович (самолет СБ 2). Родился: 1909 г., Орловская обл., Навлинский р н, п.Алтухово. Воентехник 1 ранга, техник звена, 80 смешанный авиаполк.
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Only Kiryuschenkov has alive after the bomber falls, due of opened sweet condensed milk cans, and opened first aid kits, was found near the body, looks like he've died from wounds and did not researched by search team, due the plane was not found untill 1998 year
    Regards,
    Dimas

Default Re: Lost bomber SB 2 found in Russia

Quote by BungB View Post
    I think the translation meant to mean that "the aircraft was torn to pieces as if it were made of paper", not that it was made of paper. If it is in an area that doesn't get many fires through it, painted metal objects can remain remarkably well preserved.
    my mistake, I didn't have my glasses on , now that I read it again, I see my mistake. thanks.

Hi,
    What a great thread and the pic are fantastic, thanks for showing it at least those brave men are now burried in a
    grave where they should be. not left in the forest.
    Dave.

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi,
    What a great thread and the pic are fantastic, thanks for showing it at least those brave men are now burried in a
    grave where they should be. not left in the forest.
    Dave.
    how true, now they can at last have the dignity & respect they didn't have for over 70 yrears. as a combat vet i give them my salute.

?

Incredible pictures... amazing piece of history.... but sad, sad story... RIP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast