Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M24 Stielhandgranate genuine?

Article about: Dear members, could you please help me identifying whether these M24 are genuine or not? Thank you very much in advance Cheers Tom

Not sure of the maker/ordnance code letters on the one handle, but both are desirable depending on which is best condition, marked etc. As for also being posted on Facebook (Stalkbook) I think that is just similar to the childrens habit of asking both parents if one says no to something. But both are good!

?

Thank you!
    I never wanted to offend anybody by posting it in different forums as I simply wanted to have different opinions. I might be wrong but I thought it is usual and nothing wrong about it to ask different people from different forums? And I don‘t get why you compare this to a children‘s habit, as this how you described it, was never my intention.
    But thanks again for your analysis, much appreciated.

Regards

Quote by cod552 View Post
    Thank you!
    I never wanted to offend anybody by posting it in different forums as I simply wanted to have different opinions. I might be wrong but I thought it is usual and nothing wrong about it to ask different people from different forums? And I don‘t get why you compare this to a children‘s habit, as this how you described it, was never my intention.

Regards

There's nothing wrong with asking for multiple opinions from different sources! In fact, it's encouraged. The more pairs of eyes you have on an item, the quicker you'll be assured of its authenticity, and the sooner you'll weed out any fakes. While this forum is about the best knowledge base out there, there is no harm in requesting the help of others. When it comes to militaria, you can never be too cautious!

B.B.

Quote by cod552 View Post
    Thank you!

Regards
    No offence meant cod552, it was just an observation that anyone with children might also have noticed how sometimes if they ask one parent for something and they get a NO that they then go and ask the other. Happy collecting!

?

Many thanks to everyone that helped me with my decision, I went for the one in better condition!

?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    There's nothing wrong with asking for multiple opinions from different sources! In fact, it's encouraged. The more pairs of eyes you have on an item, the quicker you'll be assured of its authenticity, and the sooner you'll weed out any fakes. While this forum is about the best knowledge base out there, there is no harm in requesting the help of others. When it comes to militaria, you can never be too cautious!

B.B.
    Thank you BrodieBartfast and I am still quite new in collecting and still learning

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2