Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Me 109 parts

Article about: Hello people I picked up these pieces today for next to nothing the guy said its from a me109 that was shot down in swange dorset during the war just wondered if anybody would be able to con

?

PM sent! I might have known the guy. He was from Bournmouth and his dad was a scrap man during the war. He carried on digging planes up until he died. I never saw his garden but have seen photos. Wondered what happened to his stuff, although I did hear of the skips. His friend kept very detailed records of the digs. I've got access to the records so might be able to help with Ids. In the pics there are a set of exhaust stacks from a He111 and an MGFF canon from an Me109/110.

?

Yes Ian there appeared to be the remains of two MG FFs - please bear in mind, even in that state they are still Section 5!

Default prop me-109 reply

A picture from a prop from a known Me-109G-14AS crash site that we dug up recently in the Netherlands, looks quit the same numbers on bottom are different

Thanks for the post looks exactly the same but like you say the numbers are different ive been given some information that my prop is from a ME110

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3