Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

NEW MEMBER! B17 crash parts identification.....

Article about: The aircraft in question here appears not to be 44-6005 but B-17G 44-8639 of the 351st BG based at Polebrook, Northamptonshire. The aircraft was trying to get in at RAF Valley but was told t

Hope it works out for you Tim!....

If he still has the parts i'd be happy to take them on. I'll pay your postage losses Tim etc. if it helps.

Cheers

Quote by Lankytim View Post
    B17 Rescue has been replying to my messages on ebay, so i'm hoping for some sort of resolution.

I'd keep em I see no diff in you having them as to a museum,if you had not posted I nor anyone else would of known about these souls.It's not body parts and by showing and talking to people about this crash they are NOT forgotten. IMO

Bit of an update... The emails were going forwards and backwards quite well, but then he asked me to remind him who I was and what I had sent, when I told him and sent the tracking number he suddenly decided he didn't want to talk anymore and vanished!

Elliott, if only i'd known that you wanted the parts I would have sent them to you. Anything would have been better than this- I'd image the parts have either been lost or sold on, never to be seen again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4