Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

panzer parts

Article about: Hi! I found some pieces of german panzer. I don't know what type of panzer, because i didn't found a characteristic part, yet. I found a lots of different size steel screw, it looked like th

Default panzer parts

Hi!

I found some pieces of german panzer. I don't know what type of panzer, because i didn't found a characteristic part, yet. I found a lots of different size steel screw, it looked like they were cut with oxy-acethylene torch. I found a piece (on picture number 1.)... i think this is on the road wheels may be on Tiger II for example (http://tank-photographs.s3-website-e...ter-tracks.jpg). I would like to ask that what is on the second picture. The largest diameter is 24cm, there are 8 holes on it, the oil seal's diameter 128mm and there is a factory code cFw in circle. I know the cFw is a german factory. In my opinion it is probably on the engine or transmission. Does anybody know what was this piece exactly? Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture panzer parts   panzer parts  

Som other photo about that piece.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture panzer parts   panzer parts  

panzer parts   panzer parts