?

Default Re: Panzerfaust relic

I prefer to leave them on the place where it was found
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Ronnie, place a tape measure down the tube from the rear end and let us know the distance to the metal plate.

You can them work out what is in the tube.

Cheers, Ade.
    Ade i have taken it out the house now and someone is going to dispose of it for me, the nose cone comes off and if i had it to put a tape down the front, "so to speak" i would say it would be about 10 inches, but from the rear it was full of cobwebs rust and muck, and i dont think it would be possible to measure properly, would you be able to tell from this?

Hi Ronnie, take a look at this link. This shows you better what the internals look like:

http://www.trizna.ru/galerea/albums/...ust_60_100.pdf

Cheers, Ade.

Fantastic link that Ade thanks very much i will do some homework on it now before the guy gets rid of it , thanks again,
    cheers ronnie,

?

Better to be safe than sorry with these mate
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

The peoples who is just read this and first time going to deactivate this device I will add something
    1. You did not have save function to restore your live- inside of this piece is flegmatized hexogene, which gives you approx a 80% of painless death if something goes wrong, but don't forget that the 100% of pain will have your family
    2. If sucess, hexogene will leave on you hands for approx a 2 weeks, which sometime can restrict your move in the flights
    3. If you are sure you need to have a piece of rust and you want to do it by yourself- read again paragraph 1 and 2. There a hundreds of the posts in the Russian forums, and there is especially created dedicated subforums, where the peoples remember who is out from the forum this year. I personally know 5 of the guys who lost their lifes on the ordinance. Let's type here but not try to feel what was 65 years ago
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    The peoples who is just read this and first time going to deactivate this device I will add something
    1. You did not have save function to restore your live- inside of this piece is flegmatized hexogene, which gives you approx a 80% of painless death if something goes wrong, but don't forget that the 100% of pain will have your family
    2. If sucess, hexogene will leave on you hands for approx a 2 weeks, which sometime can restrict your move in the flights
    3. If you are sure you need to have a piece of rust and you want to do it by yourself- read again paragraph 1 and 2. There a hundreds of the posts in the Russian forums, and there is especially created dedicated subforums, where the peoples remember who is out from the forum this year. I personally know 5 of the guys who lost their lifes on the ordinance. Let's type here but not try to feel what was 65 years ago
    Good advice Dimas !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Wow Ronnie, dont drop the bloody thing! Too bad it cant be deactivated by an expert it it is not already. It would be an awesome addition to any collection! But of course...safety first

Cheers, Edwin

Beautifull piece, too bad these arent allowed in my country.
    Cheers
    Nuno

I have always fancied one of these but am not quite so sure now ,does anybody know a reputable source to totally inert fausts?
    Nigel

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast