Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Plane shock

Article about: Hello, got such a device here, pulled from the water, the natives say was a German hospital and aircraft landed on the ice, take the wounded. Which model aircraft belongs?

?

If the access panel is from the same machine as the hydraulic cylinder, it's not a Storch; it'd have to be an all-aluminum body aircraft; the Storch was fabric. Every airplane in the Luftwaffe used multiple types of hydraulic cylinders as shock absorbers and actuators; the only way to know for sure what type this came from is to identify the Gerät Nr. but unfortunately the one good website for part identification Deutsche Luftwaffe Cockpitinstrumente Homepage Titelseite Instrumente Gerätebrett Baumuster doesn't have this one so far as I can see. I don't recognize the panel either; all those I've ever seen have only one lock screw- this one has two, which might help since it's atypical.
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

sorry I don't want to be heavy, I searched the photo of some ,but I found it impossible to find.

the double lock screw as you refer might be for ski ???

Plane shock

and similarity with the drawings is quite good

Plane shock

in the picture I think it is the length 1m 40cm (compare with the soldier of last picture of my other post)

no one has the actual photo in the backyard of your house for discard this option?
    Jedem das Seine

?

Default detail

Thank you my friend. This item is put on the lake ice in winter, there sat the plane. You're probably right, the aircraft used skis. Thank you for your work.

?

The two locked screws he's referring to are for filling and draining the hydraulic fluid- the plate for the legible one on the left in the photo reads 'ölfullung'.

Do you think the access panel came from the same airplane or not?

could also be mounted thus to be accessible from the lower back, without having to access the tuck it inside the fuselage?
    sh***t ,sorry for my english (it has brought me more a confusion)
    Jedem das Seine

?

No, she's on another plane, I found it elsewhere.

?

idiotic translator)))) hatch from another aircraft. Color painted hatch as the plane below

It had "E-1" stamped on the plate, so probably for Bf-109 E-1.

For the fixing of the horizontal stabilizer?

Here is from a plastic model example:

Plane shock

Regards,
    Taka

?

Not that. Regards, Witold

?

Quote by uvexx View Post
    No, she's on another plane, I found it elsewhere.
    Ah, okay.

The Deutsche Luftwaffe Cockpitinstrumente Homepage Titelseite Instrumente Gerätebrett Baumuster site has Fi156 replacement parts manuals, but unfortunately they don't have Gerät-Nr. listings, so they can't tell if this hydraulic cylinder is from that plane.

And uvexx is right- that strut for the Bf109E is not a hydraulic cylinder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast