Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

PZ VI tiger details

Article about: holy christ... In Hungary, can be found only sparks or deformed sheets...

?

Default Re: PZ VI tiger details

holy christ... In Hungary, can be found only sparks or deformed sheets...

Martyn,
    Well spotted, you are right it is the same Tiger.
    Strange how the other Forum member is vouching for him, claiming that "he always provides top class relics and very very good prices" ????
    Regards to all, Simon.

Actually on the "large bits of panzers".pdf the Shadock maintains Jevgeniss is credited with this photo. Im confused now.

?

You and me both mate.

I have heard nothing so far to make me think he is anything but genuine. No one has put forward any evidence to the contrary.

nomis.

I'll re-post the link so that It might make it clearer

Late Tiger 1 Found in Bog

Regards, Simon.

A tad confusing indeed.

Maybe we could be offered some upto date photo's with dating evidence? Without said pics being edited that is.

Martyn. (without a grandpa to stand besides relics)

Quote by jevgenijss View Post
    some of my fresh finds , will post some pictures to identify in close future....
    Oh, hang on. Does he mean "found some pictures" maybe?

Martyn.

?

Quote by shadowwolf View Post
    Martyn,
    Well spotted, you are right it is the same Tiger.
    Strange how the other Forum member is vouching for him, claiming that "he always provides top class relics and very very good prices" ????
    Regards to all, Simon.
    Guys just to follow up on this thread jevgenijss is a well known and trustworthy digger from Latvia who has provided numerous Tank parts including Tigers to collectors for quite a few years so Frasers endorsement of him is not " strange " at all !! If anyone is genuinely interested in owning parts of German Panzers he is a good man to contact ,

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Hi to all , well I was surprised when I have received to my e-mail notification about reply to this thread , Thanks Paul ! I would like to tell few words concerning this thread , unfortunately I do not have much time to make long conversations on forums , sometimes I post some new pics on Wermacht awards forum , Yes I have creditied front hull pictures to Survivng Panzers site ,
    To Martin if you like to see some more pics please follow to my other thread on WAF -
    A little bit of dugged relics - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

About „ Ukranian Tiger „ Shpola Region - I have received few calls from local people , providing this Tiger about two-three months ago ,according to data which was received from negotiations - I think there is nothing , there is no any panzer there in this lake . Yep they pulled out really nice panther wreck very close from „Tiger place „ , some tells stories that this Tiger bogged down after this panther pulling out try , also very funny story about extra commanders version of commanders Tiger which is down there , local fairy tales about gold inside it etc  , during my life I’ve heard too much of this tales , and have seen many mad actions in panzer pursuits ... I have excavated many Tiger parts across all Eastern front Area from Ukarine Zhytomyr and Cherkassy pocket till Narwa  , in all regions I have heard about swamped tiger tales . Through few years of panzer hunting and checking these tales with different magnetometers , and deep searching metal detectors , I know only one place where laying T-34 76 , Russia , Pskov region . I have idea in my mind to make film about it excavation so if anybody knows some producers which makes films for discovery I will be very thanksfull for contact . In future I will try to pay more attention to this great forum .
    Searching for any information , books , documents on actions of 502, 510 battalions of heavy tanks (Tiger) on east front 44-45...

?

Hello jevgenijss,

Good to see you back here !!

I'm sure the members here would enjoy seeing some of your finds from your time digging in the Kurland so it would be great if you have time to post some of them,

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast