Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Recent lift up from lake-some bunch of Pz Fausts

Article about: hello guy,s.Excuse for my laziness gu,y to make photos..lot of different items found and passed away during this winter.......but probably feeling of spring push me to reabilitate myself inf

?

Default Re: Recent lift up from lake-some bunch of Pz Fausts

Water changes the propellent charge to black mud ;-)

Fred Green
    ?

Hello ostlanddigger,

That is a very nice score! Great job. Do you resell these? Are these still considered weapons in your country? I believe here in the US they might be considered a "Destructive Device" Not sure though.

I didn't know that the tubes had a propellent charge in them. I thought that they were just the mechanical firing device for the rocket and the propellent charge was located in the body of the rocket. All in all a very nice pick up!!

Fred

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Maris, if these were not fired they will still have the propellent charge in them ...... that would still be very dangerous!!
    Hello my friend.All that stuff(powder) are out-i do not keep such srap in items.All tubes are clear and empty from one to other end.

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello ostlanddigger,

That is a very nice score! Great job. Do you resell these? Are these still considered weapons in your country? I believe here in the US they might be considered a "Destructive Device" Not sure though.

I didn't know that the tubes had a propellent charge in them. I thought that they were just the mechanical firing device for the rocket and the propellent charge was located in the body of the rocket. All in all a very nice pick up!!

Fred
    Thankyou Fred.Here hese are nothing more than empty metal tubes.
    Yes i,m going to sell them.
    Last two years i already send few Pz F different type tubes to USa. All reach their new homes successfully.
    Only one item-PAK 3,7 shell still lost somwhere in USA customs stocks since December.But i,m waiting for official answer for that from USA .
    But even big Pak43 shell passed USA custom service without problem,but small 3,7 PAk stuck in-Hard to tell ...i realy do not know american custom regulation,,,,but as far i know lot of speculation with parcel names-and EASY GO all the time colectors newer sleep.Thanks Fred-i,m glad you like my post

Fred Green
    ?

Hello ostlanddigger,

This is a nice hobby you have here. You are doing a fantastic job and finding some great stuff.

Fred

Thankyou Trond.
    For the moment i even cant see when i will be in Norway.From time to time i,m there cauze my brother owns two companys there -and sometimes he need my assistance.
    I will keep in mind about items you are looking for-But these are quite rare !!!
    And thankyou for invitation-NEWER SAY NEWER-SO MAYBE ONE DAY WE WILL A HAVE BEER.
    Thanks man-Norway is realy beatyfull country with it,s nature-i love it!

Quote by ostlanddigger View Post
    Hello my friend.All that stuff(powder) are out-i do not keep such srap in items.All tubes are clear and empty from one to other end.
    Thats good Maris - I just wanted to ask because it can be unsafe if still there.
    All the best mate, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

PERFECT FIND MATE!!!! I would love to have one of these if you ever think of selling some of them!!!

Quote by ostlanddigger View Post
    Thankyou Fred.Here hese are nothing more than empty metal tubes.
    Yes i,m going to sell them.
    Last two years i already send few Pz F different type tubes to USa. All reach their new homes successfully.
    Only one item-PAK 3,7 shell still lost somwhere in USA customs stocks since December.But i,m waiting for official answer for that from USA .
    But even big Pak43 shell passed USA custom service without problem,but small 3,7 PAk stuck in-Hard to tell ...i realy do not know american custom regulation,,,,but as far i know lot of speculation with parcel names-and EASY GO all the time colectors newer sleep.Thanks Fred-i,m glad you like my post
    Count me in for one of these pleaaaaase!!!

Hello guy,s again.Just wish to say ;-today brought back home more 33 PzFaust tubes-from the same place-but lake bank found-one hole filled up.Different condition-but some nice examples.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast