Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

recovery Heinkel

Article about: Search German aircraft Heinkel He 111 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjUsHZdwu8w

?

Quote by kiwiwreckdiver View Post
    black digggers, no care taken what so ever. banging mortors to loosen them up ??? Nutters
    I noticed that and thought to myself those guys are a disaster that hasn't happened yet but will.

Hand me a hammer Boris. I want to hit the mortar round on the tip and see what happens.

?

Quote by SRB View Post
    not black diggers than members of the club "Арьергард" dealing recovery items and killed soldiers from the battlefield( remains of soldiers missing now lie in mass graves Pskov, Leningrad and Tver regions.)[url=http://arergard.com/]
    Not insulting you, but do these guys take stupid pills before they start handling live ordnance ?
    There is no way in hell they could be considered archaeologists or paleontologists with the recovery methods they are using.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Do you think my posting it on Facebook, Pinterest and Twatter this afternoon was a tad overenthusiastic then Harry.....?
    LMAO!!!!!
    Other than your vast knowledge of awards posted here for authentication. I am extremely fond of your jocularity and would be honored to buy the 1st ,2nd and 3rd round if you ever find yourself in the deserts of Arizona!
    My Jarhead side of me would have said Your a Funny MOFO NED and we need to do some shots!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

After watching the whole video, I did see some remnants of recovered deceased members of service men that were not disrespected upon there recover. They were not discarded but collected. What I thought was interesting with the recovery of a crashed ammo drop was what looked like SVT's being pulled from the mud. This crash must have happened on a Russian held position. It would be nice to know where this was exactly found.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by big ned View Post
    Take another look Gunny, arm bones in a tattered uniform and another tossed into a bucket around the same time in the video. Such due care and professionalism can only be good for the image of the hobby.
    Missed that mate!...

SRB
    ?

it is true that not handle the shells as doctors , but there is an essential thing ....... if ammunition and shells did not explode during airplane crash should be not explode during the excavations.
    I've noticed that they dug 2 Russian SVT with bayonet, although I think he might have been in an airplane like part of air suplay or souvenir of pilots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2