Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Relic digging - warning GRAPHIC!

Article about: I used to watch DDDs videos in awe as well. Sadly, rumour has it he passed on. Cant vouch for it being true though.

?

I used to watch DDDs videos in awe as well.

Sadly, rumour has it he passed on. Cant vouch for it being true though.

I belive they are digging in Latvia or Ost-Prussia (Köningsberg region). Nice finds but what to do with live ammo or firearms? Just to keep them is illegal, if You will give them to the autorities they will be destoryed.

Scout: I read news articles about DDD burning or attempting to burn down a house, shooting at cops in confrontation, incarceration and then suicide a few years back. I've read the news articles online --- crazy yet sad story to be sure... his videos are legendary.

Thanks for the info, Frundsberg --- I guess all those weapons etc. would prove a problem indeed. I'm guessing deactivation would take care of this though?

?

Legendary indeed.
    Surprised to hear this; I heard about a potential suicide, but didnt know about a house burning nor a confrontation with police. Any more details as to what caused the debacle?

I read some german newspaper articles on it but do not have the links anymore --- googling some will probably turn them up, I belive this (suicide) happened back in Sept. - Oct. of 2011 or something

?

Jeez, I had no idea. Prior prison sentence, threats of violence, 300 cops out in force, burning the house and shooting at the police before fleeing - that is far out.

Thanks for link.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2