Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SAVOIA MARCHETTI SM 82 Cangaru, the discovering of a dismantled fuselage

Article about: These are some photos of several discovered section structures of a dismantled Italian Savoia Marchetti SM 82 fuselage, in the fields around the ex Regia Aeronautica air base of Maritsa Rhod

?

Default Re: SAVOIA MARCHETTI SM 82 Cangaru, the discovering of a dismantled fuselage

Just wait a few days, for my new thread posting about the Luftwaffe Relics in the island.

Cheers,

John

?

Default Re: SAVOIA MARCHETTI SM 82 Cangaru, the discovering of a dismantled fuselage

Thanks for posting, fascinating stuff!

cheers, sure that the deserts will give-up those few relics remaining in due time!

A panzer turret? WOW
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

wow.Rodes has many relics....is there and antique shops?

?

Quote by herrzark View Post
    wow.Rodes has many relics....is there and antique shops?
    As far as i know not of the kind you mean ! During my searches the past years, almost everybody were considering these kind of relics as "useless scraps ". And they were treated that way also to these stuff. But... when some one was interested to purchase something , some ones some how were changing their minds and were asking and asking......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2