Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Stahlhelme

Article about: mmm.. at my place there's almost at every corner a shop selling newspapers.. Well it's quite strange that 2 different people have found the same helmets.. cheers,

Default Re: Stahlhelme

Still worth getting though you're lucky being able to go out and find these sort of things

Thanks

Danny

?

Quote by shadowwolf View Post
    Gend,
    Welcome to the forum. Nice collection of found helmets you have there
    Do you dig with Dezades ? As the photo of the helmets dug out of the hole is the same photo as the one that Dezades posted of this hole with his Grandfather standing there.
    If you are selling, I might be interested.
    Regards to all, Simon.
    Hello shadowwolf!! Now, i take a look of the photo from Dezades and of my photo(from my first post), and i understand what you mean: it is the same photo!!!!
    But the original is mine!!! Dezades has it stolen and take an old man and country on it!!!
    He is a bastard!!!!!!
    Take an exactly look of the "photo" from Dezades, and you see the fake!!!!!!
    I publish the photo in a german forum in 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think, this guy haven't found anything!!!!!!!
    I hope, Zeller make lock Dezades!!!!
    Have to think about, if i ever even publish photos......

Gruß, gend

Clearly someone here is not telling the truth and I take a very dim view of things like this!

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/battl...-2010-a-19713/

Thanks for pointing this out. I will invite both parties to contact me directly. Someone is going to get expelled from the forum.....

Cheers, Ade.

I think that I'm going wait to find out whats actually going on here before I buy any of the helmets, even though I think that gend is telling the truth. I really don't get what people get out of lying like this...

Thanks

Danny

Hi Danny, it beats me too. Some people invent things to try and look "big". But I will guarantee money will be at the root of all of this.....

Cheers, Ade.

It might make the look big, but at the end of the day whoever it is thats copying the photo's is just being plain stupid. Heres an idea, ask both of the users to take a picture of all of the helmets they have with todays newsaper in it. Simple enough and I can't see any reason why they cant.

Thanks

Danny

I have had a close look at the two pictures in photoshop, and when comparing the pixelation of the two pictures, I would have to say that I am concerned with the one with grandpa in it.

The edges of grandpa are too regular and don't fit with the rest of the photo, as though he and the pink flower bush has been inserted

just my 2 cents worth.

Regards,

Spence

Nice observation

I've just went back and had a look at the photo, now that you've mentioned it, the man in the photo doesnt look as if he was there to begin with. Why on earth would someone go to this kind of bother to pretend that they have found a pile of helmets?

Thanks

Danny

?

Quote by GasMasksUK View Post
    It might make the look big, but at the end of the day whoever it is thats copying the photo's is just being plain stupid. Heres an idea, ask both of the users to take a picture of all of the helmets they have with todays newsaper in it. Simple enough and I can't see any reason why they cant.

Thanks

Danny
    I wanted to shoot my helmets in the basement, but i can't find
    a newspaper from today or this week!! The next pictures i shot, i will copy protected! It is no longer different, shame...
    Gruß, gend

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast