Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Stahlhelme

Article about: mmm.. at my place there's almost at every corner a shop selling newspapers.. Well it's quite strange that 2 different people have found the same helmets.. cheers,

Default Re: Stahlhelme

mmm.. at my place there's almost at every corner a shop selling newspapers..
    Well it's quite strange that 2 different people have found the same helmets..

cheers,

?

I find a second photo from the find - with "copy protection!"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stahlhelme  

it's good enough for me

cheers,

I have now expelled "Dezades" from the forum! I have brought his old thread back up and locked it as a warning to others that underhand, childish behaviour has no place here!

Cheers, Ade.

Dear all, have a look at the photo with the elderley man standing next to the hole with the helmets, click the picture to see it full size, right click and save picture to desktop/documents, open the picture and zoom in to the mans feet. Yes, he has been placed in to the picture, as you can see by the original earth by his feet which does not match the rest of the photo.
    Ade, well done with banning this joker.
    Regards to all, Shadow Wolf (Simon)

Well done Ade and Simon and well done Gend on YOUR findings!

Maybe all photo's posted by everyone should be copy protected. It's certainly worth a thought.

Keep up the good work!

Martyn.

Martyn,

Regards to all, Simon.

?

Hello!
    These are the last photos of our found! There are many helmets in bad condition
    Sorry of the "copy protection"
    Do you know a program to protect the photos
    gend
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stahlhelme   Stahlhelme  

Great moderating work. I am glad the bastard was expelled from the forum. Dishonesty is rampant in our hobby, but we need to stick together to expose frauds and protect ourselves. The reason I joined this forum was to learn from more experienced people as well as to enjoy the thoughts and photos from people who share interests in the general militaria hobby. When someone comes along for whatever reason and pulls tasteless pranks, it degrades the enjoyment. I also plan on posting any future potential acquisitions before purchasing as I believe the guys here are the best at authenticating items. Most of us are not wealthy and a purchase of an item like a good helmet is a rather expensive purchase. I want to make sure what I buy in the future is authentic.

Thanks to all of you for your vigilance and keen eyes.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast