Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!

Article about: by Stickgrenade Wow, thanks for taking the time to post all those super photos Is the KM your main subject of interest? Nick Hi Nick. Yes it is. You can call me obsessed, I guess. Being insi

Default Re: U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!

Thank you LondonJay, but I´m Miss mate to you, hehe

Default Re: U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!

More photos of the Memorial.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!   U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!  

U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!   U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!  

U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!   U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!  

U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!  

More photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!   U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!  

?

Super shots, really well preserved isn't she? And what a bonus to meet an ex-Ubootmann! Fantastic experience, thank you for sharing it with us all. If you are ever in the Merseyside area, take a visit to "The U-Boat Story".

Regards

Carl

What an experience!! Thank you for sharing!

Quote by carltiger View Post
    Super shots, really well preserved isn't she? And what a bonus to meet an ex-Ubootmann! Fantastic experience, thank you for sharing it with us all. If you are ever in the Merseyside area, take a visit to "The U-Boat Story".

Regards

Carl
    Hi Carl.
    She really is a beauty, thanks to the guys in the Norwegian Navy who had the pleasure of owning her between the early fifties and the mid seventies. They then decided to return her to the Germans as a gift of respect... yes, respect. And now she rests on the beach at Laboe.
    I didn´t even get the guy´s name, but he was a really nice guy to speak to. It was all my pleasure.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    What an experience!! Thank you for sharing!
    You´re welcome
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Wow, thanks for taking the time to post all those super photos

Is the KM your main subject of interest?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Looks good Ingrid, can you go inside?

Nick
    Yes, you can go inside. I'ts located in Zeebrugge. She's build in Leningrad in 1960.
    Take a look here: Zeebrugge - Duikboot U-480 Foxtrot Type 641

Regards

WOW, Stunning.
    I'll keep this place in mind. If i ever go again in Germany i'll pay a visit.
    Laboe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast