Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!

Article about: by Stickgrenade Wow, thanks for taking the time to post all those super photos Is the KM your main subject of interest? Nick Hi Nick. Yes it is. You can call me obsessed, I guess. Being insi

Default Re: U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Wow, thanks for taking the time to post all those super photos

Is the KM your main subject of interest?

Nick
    Hi Nick.

Yes it is. You can call me obsessed, I guess. Being inside of this uboat was like... very close to home for me.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Default Re: U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!

Quote by Ingrid Patrouille View Post
    I wish there was a German u-boat in Belgium. The only submarine over here; accessible for the public, is a Russian cold war sub.

Keep those pics coming!

Regards
    There is one of these in hamburg, Ingrid.
    Kiel is next on my list to visit in germany, im going there again in march.
    Still thinking on the places to see.
    Anyway, great photos, thanks for taking the time to post these.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    There is one of these in hamburg, Ingrid.
    Kiel is next on my list to visit in germany, im going there again in march.
    Still thinking on the places to see.
    Anyway, great photos, thanks for taking the time to post these.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Well Nuno, you wont be disappointed if you decide on going there!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Well Nuno, you wont be disappointed if you decide on going there!
    Im sure i wont, the uboat pens still exist?

Im sure i wont, the uboat pens still exist?
    No, I don´t think so. But I believe that there are pens in Bremerhaven.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

GREAT photos Thanks for showing !

Quote by banksy View Post
    GREAT photos Thanks for showing !
    You´re welcome, glad you enjoyed them!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

No, I don´t think so. But I believe that there are pens in Bremerhaven.
    All the photos i can find from kiel u boat pens are from 90`s, so i wonder if they still exist.
    Thanks.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

All the photos i can find from kiel u boat pens are from 90`s, so i wonder if they still exist.
    Thanks.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Well, that is interesting. I know of a website that keeps track of all pens worldwide. Would you like me to find it for you tomorrow?
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Well, that is interesting. I know of a website that keeps track of all pens worldwide. Would you like me to find it for you tomorrow?
    I would like that, thanks.
    Here are a few photos i found of the remains.
    It was called kilian.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!   U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!  

U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!  

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast