Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!

Article about: by Stickgrenade Wow, thanks for taking the time to post all those super photos Is the KM your main subject of interest? Nick Hi Nick. Yes it is. You can call me obsessed, I guess. Being insi

Default Re: U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    How dare someone cut a submarine in pieces? That should be considered a federal crime.
    I agree what a damn shame thanks for the pics though.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Default Re: U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!

You´re welcome! I´m just glad that people enjoy them
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

How dare someone cut a submarine in pieces? That should be considered a federal crime.
    Yes, I agree absolutely. I was astonished when I heard that they had done that to the boat. I am very fortunate in that I was able to go inside on the original tours (many times!) and it is a great pity that people will never have that same experience again. The boat should have been covered to protect it from the elements, and not sliced up. Shame.

Regards,

Carl

I believe there is a submarine of the XXI class, U 2540 (named Bauer something) at Bremerhaven. Has anybody from this forum been there and seen it?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I believe there is a submarine of the XXI class, U 2540 (named Bauer something) at Bremerhaven. Has anybody from this forum been there and seen it?
    Maybe this?

File:2004-Bremerhaven U-Boot-Museum-Sicherlich retouched.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks Stinschen for taking the time and effort into loading all those pics for us folks that might not get a chance to visit this sub.

Martin

Martin, I have many many many photos, but I think that those already posted should do it!!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

U 995, VIIC/41, Laboe, Kiel, Germany - one of only five German submarines left. GRAPHCS HEAVY!!!

Signed photo of Hans-Georg Hess Kommandeur U - 995.

Many thanks for posting these great photos of the Boot !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Super item Paul. Thanks for sharing it.

Regards,

Carl

Quote by Paul E View Post

Signed photo of Hans-Georg Hess Kommandeur U - 995.

Many thanks for posting these great photos of the Boot !!
    Very cool photo. Thank you for posting
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast