Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

this weeks random finds, unknown wheel, odd lamp and a thing with holes

Article about: I dont find relics, relics find me quite literally everywhere I go I always somehow find something really odd, got three pieces needing identifying: not sure if any of it is related to ww2 s

Default this weeks random finds, unknown wheel, odd lamp and a thing with holes

I dont find relics, relics find me quite literally everywhere I go I always somehow find something really odd, got three pieces needing identifying:

not sure if any of it is related to ww2 stuff

the lamp thing says on it "aladdin industries LTD greenford"

and not sure if the wrench thing I found is part of that wheel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture this weeks random finds, unknown wheel, odd lamp and a thing with holes   this weeks random finds, unknown wheel, odd lamp and a thing with holes  

this weeks random finds, unknown wheel, odd lamp and a thing with holes   this weeks random finds, unknown wheel, odd lamp and a thing with holes  

this weeks random finds, unknown wheel, odd lamp and a thing with holes   this weeks random finds, unknown wheel, odd lamp and a thing with holes  

Default Re: this weeks random finds, unknown wheel, odd lamp and a thing with holes

watering can rose ,wheelbarrow wheel and green house heater?