Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

what would u do?

Article about: Look at diffs n answers in reguards to countrys If we were all sheep wed still be a colony Im so glad i live n states i say by it and tell NO one theyll NEVER get my weapons away from me! St

Default Re: what would u do?

Look at diffs n answers in reguards to countrys If we were all sheep wed still be a colony Im so glad i live n states i say by it and tell NO one theyll NEVER get my weapons away from me! Stock up on ammo thats how theyll REGULATE screw the one world govt theyre tryn to ram down our throats

it's quite hard to understand what you're saying....
    The advantage of living in the States is that they don't have very strict rules and laws about having a weapon... The other side of this story is that there are many problems caused by these laws and weapons
    In the States every "moron" could get a gun, in the Netherlands u have to be a member at a shootingclub for a year before u can ask for a permit for a small fire-arm (6mm). If you want a 9mm or so you have to be at a shootingclub for 2 years and you'll be screaned by the police... If u ever have done something that came on your criminalrecord the chances are nihil that u will get a fire-arm.. In the Netherlands automatic rifles are forbidden!
    The law called "Wet Wapen en Munitie" is very strict in permitting things from rifles to ammo....

cheers,

I will tell a little story about ammo... Also a awnser for some of the posts on this thread..

I went to a police training facility where i shot with a 9mm pistol used by the police in the Netherlands.. For once we were allowed to take ONE casing home where we had to hide it for other people!! If there would be a fire at my place and the police would find my casings i would be in big big trouble, i could even be prosecuted... We aren't allowed to have any kind of fire-arm without it has been neutralised.. I know that some museums in the Netherlands that display fire-arms need to have a permit for showing them... So, now u know it's very hard to get and have fire-arms or ammo what kind ever....

cheers,

Quote by klokhoane View Post
    it's quite hard to understand what you're saying....
    The advantage of living in the States is that they don't have very strict rules and laws about having a weapon... The other side of this story is that there are many problems caused by these laws and weapons
    In the States every "moron" could get a gun, in the Netherlands u have to be a member at a shootingclub for a year before u can ask for a permit for a small fire-arm (6mm). If you want a 9mm or so you have to be at a shootingclub for 2 years and you'll be screaned by the police... If u ever have done something that came on your criminalrecord the chances are nihil that u will get a fire-arm.. In the Netherlands automatic rifles are forbidden!
    The law called "Wet Wapen en Munitie" is very strict in permitting things from rifles to ammo....

cheers,
    Before you refer to us as 'morons' over here it would behoove you to take the time to read our laws. If having the freedom to obtain a firearm for self defense at home or to carry one in public (which I and many others do) is moronic,I'm happy to join the ranks. Most of our states have carry laws which are for law abiding citizens to apply for. The naysayers predicted bloodbaths in the streets. They were wrong..big time.Sure,there are nuts out there. Where you live too. We at least have the means for self protection.Which is a God given right and the responsibility and duty of all. Like the common phrase..When guns are outlawed,only outlaws will have guns. Are knives next? But enough I guess,this is not the place to discuss these things. It could get a little deep. Ron

I think this thread has ran it's course. Advice was asked for and was recieved.

Where ever you are located, the Law is the Law.

Cheers Ade.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3