Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII aircraft dashboard identification

Article about: Hello Guys! I found this piece in Hungary. We can't decide the type of the plane. Maybe russian. Markings: 254 and the another is an oval marking with maybe a T and an unknown sign. Could yo

?

Default WWII aircraft dashboard identification

Hello Guys!

I found this piece in Hungary. We can't decide the type of the plane. Maybe russian. Markings: 254 and the another is an oval marking with maybe a T and an unknown sign.
    Could you help?

Thank you!

WWII aircraft dashboard identificationWWII aircraft dashboard identificationWWII aircraft dashboard identificationWWII aircraft dashboard identificationWWII aircraft dashboard identification

Cool found similair

WWII aircraft dashboard identification
    Quote by levaid View Post
    Hello Guys!

I found this piece in Hungary. We can't decide the type of the plane. Maybe russian. Markings: 254 and the another is an oval marking with maybe a T and an unknown sign.
    Could you help?

Thank you!

WWII aircraft dashboard identificationWWII aircraft dashboard identificationWWII aircraft dashboard identificationWWII aircraft dashboard identificationWWII aircraft dashboard identification
    I found a similar this one is from a FW-190A-8. looks alike no markings other than P-11 and P-13 almost not visible

?

Hello! Thank you, but I think they are not the same!

It does not appear to be German , and does not seem to match Allied types , in the shape of the what appears to be the Altimeter cavity is unusual.

Russian could be correct...the anti-vibration mounts are unusual.

Regards Mike

?

Thanks! I think russian too!