Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2015 ends in a few days,but this one.....

Article about: Come up and Cross my Way! I have a good feeling for the decal but Need the experience of Forum Gents. Is it possible to find out which marker is the decal? Thanks Nikolaus

Default 2015 ends in a few days,but this one.....

Come up and Cross my Way!
    I have a good feeling for the decal but Need the experience of Forum Gents.
    Is it possible to find out which marker is the decal?
    Thanks
    Nikolaus
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2015 ends in a few days,but this one.....   2015 ends in a few days,but this one.....  

2015 ends in a few days,but this one.....   2015 ends in a few days,but this one.....  

2015 ends in a few days,but this one.....   2015 ends in a few days,but this one.....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2015 ends in a few days,but this one.....
    P
    Many

Not a fan of the decal. It is, in my opinion, a fake. For instance, the bottom of the runes would be above the "break", and the graphics are all wrong. It is not an ET, and clearly not a Pocher runic decal. Also, to my knowledge, SE did not make any factory issue SS helmets (unless you still believe that some M42's with Champagne runic insignia, I won't call them decals, are real), at least I am not aware of any. It isn't a reissue, because the decal would have been a Pocher. This one is one that I would avoid at all costs. Jim G.

It's certainly not an accepted Original shield and it sits on a HKP/SE shell (another liability) which seems to have a LW color inside instead of the army green.
    I would leave this helmet wherever it is.

?

Wise words Nickolaus from 2 esteemed Helmet experts.

Yes,Guys and full accepted by me.
    Kindly
    Nikolaus