Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

2x SS Nord Dug up helmets

Article about: Here are 2x SS Helmets dug up last week in Lapland from a area where the SS Nord were fighting

?

Awesome finds!!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2x SS Nord Dug up helmets
    P
    Many

Thanks guys yes nice to find but still looking for that lake found helmet in good condition i know its still waiting to be found

Nice helmets! Always amazed how the quality of decal manufacture maintains their condition.

Nice historic relics I might add. timothy

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Interesting pair.

By the way, are u related to Andy (kradspam)?
    We're not, but I regularly do a double take when I see posts by Krad 1.0. "Did I say that?"

Nice finds anyway mate

?

What the hell is a Krad anyway?

Quote by DougB View Post
    What the hell is a Krad anyway?
    Maybe this Doug

Kleines Kettenkraftrad HK 101 or Kettenkrad for short (Ketten = chain/tracks, krad = military abbreviation of the German word Kraftrad, the administrative German term for motorcycle
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Le Krad.

2x SS Nord Dug up helmets

'KradSpam' is a term describing the tactical over-use of the above vehicle in a strategy game I used to play. Essentially building swarms of the little buggers and annoying my enemies into submission. It was only marginally effective militarily, but amused me a disproportionate amount.

I'd love to have a go on one. You should get one for the war room Doug, make a nice little corner display with a few SS troopers on it

?

I always think Krabs when I see the name LOL.

My buddy Rob has one of these. I am holding out for a tank to park on my front lawn. The wife isn't to keen on the idea.

I almost bought a T-34 once but the cost of transport from Russia to here was prohibitive and I wasn't sure what Canadian Customs would say. I was going to park it at one of my shops and change our slogan to We Kill The Competition. It didn't go over very well so I tubed the idea.

Very nice find! Lapland seems to still be pretty full of these great helmets.

KradSpam, you used to be a COH player ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast