Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

2x SS Nord Dug up helmets

Article about: Here are 2x SS Helmets dug up last week in Lapland from a area where the SS Nord were fighting

Quote by DougB View Post
    I wasn't sure what Canadian Customs would say.
    Who cares what they say. Their argument is invalid, you have a tank! Maybe 'we roll over the competition' would be a more PC slogan to run with. Could have the thing halfway up a car with a rivals logo on the side. I should be in advertising.

Quote by DougB View Post
    I always think Krabs when I see the name LOL.
    Well that's just great, these few years I've been around the forums and now you tell me I remind you of a vicious little STD.

KradSpam - Krab free since '03.

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    KradSpam, you used to be a COH player ?
    Yes mate it was COH I referred to. I still play occasionally now but I used to hammer hours into it.

Wehrmacht was my preferred faction usually, skip tier 2 and 3, panzers inside the first 10 minutes, gg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2x SS Nord Dug up helmets
    P
    Many

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Who cares what they say. Their argument is invalid, you have a tank! Maybe 'we roll over the competition' would be a more PC slogan to run with. Could have the thing halfway up a car with a rivals logo on the side. I should be in advertising.

Well that's just great, these few years I've been around the forums and now you tell me I remind you of a vicious little STD.

KradSpam - Krab free since '03.

Yes mate it was COH I referred to. I still play occasionally now but I used to hammer hours into it.

Wehrmacht was my preferred faction usually, skip tier 2 and 3, panzers inside the first 10 minutes, gg
    Best RTS ever . Shame that the second one isn't as good. Panther spam wins the game .

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Best RTS ever . Shame that the second one isn't as good. Panther spam wins the game .
    I used to play 2v2 with my mate as PE, while he worked towards the 2 off map panthers I held off the other two players with paks, schrecks and MG42's. Then suddenly 8 panthers appear. Love it.

?

Great to hear your Krabs free. LOLOL

Quote by DougB View Post
    I always think Krabs when I see the name LOL.

My buddy Rob has one of these. I am holding out for a tank to park on my front lawn. The wife isn't to keen on the idea.

I almost bought a T-34 once but the cost of transport from Russia to here was prohibitive and I wasn't sure what Canadian Customs would say. I was going to park it at one of my shops and change our slogan to We Kill The Competition. It didn't go over very well so I tubed the idea.
    I drove this large "Krad wreck" the other day! Leon.2x SS Nord Dug up helmets

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3