Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Another try; Q64 M40 SD SS helmet

Article about: Good day people, I have another example for you helmet 'veterans', and I am very curious about your honest opinions, please. I have this information so far: Quist, model 40, size 64. Liner s

Good pixels or bad pixels are everything when it comes to judge the originality of decals especially.

Excellent Frank, no doubt whatsoever after seeing your shooting...giving the justice this helmet deserves.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another try; Q64 M40 SD SS helmet
    P
    Many

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Yes we do not often have the chance to see helmets discussed in the flesh so to speak.
    I already saw it at the fair but the new owner asked me to photograph it and use the microscope on it.
    I had my portable with me at the fair so I was sure of the decal but it is not good to photograph with it.
    If there is any interest or necessicity I will add the close-ups to the thread.

Frank
    was this helmet painted twice?

seller pics are horrible (so that other than the decal even the paint raised questions to me) also the template such site runs is pretty bad.

i ask because where the dome is chipped seems to me to see the same feldgrau color but smooth

No I am sure where the scratches are on top it is metal.
    The paint which you can see best on the decal close up is the original paint.
    Albeit a bit lighter from cleaning.

?

Well, this surely is a nice outcome regarding this helmet.
    May the buyer be happy with it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6