Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?

Article about: Hi guys, Just bought one and got anotherone offered. What do you think about these ones. There is one in desert camo. It would be the first one out of Africa since there was no WSS active th

Default Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?

Hi guys, Just bought one and got anotherone offered. What do you think about these ones. There is one in desert camo. It would be the first one out of Africa since there was no WSS active there. But same camo could be used in Italy or Greece. So let me know what you think.

Nr. 1

Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?

And here is, let me call it Nr. 2.

Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?

Thx

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another two SS helmets authentic or rubish?
    P
    Many

I think you should have posted them separately.
    Be prepared for some confusion.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I just changed it. Thx for the tip.

You should post maker and lot number of both , the second one is a clear fake the first one probably as well but need more info to confirm.
    If you have not paid thousands you will already know

I got the second one cheap. The camo one, I was offered, but I will decline. Thx for that. I'm curious how you could tell that they are fakes. I tried to studie the decall end the rust pattern like a CSI agent. Where did I go wrong? Of course the numbers rusted away. That should maybe a give-away. On number 1 there is a number to be seen. 5 22. That's all I have at the moment.

Quote by Irish1965 View Post
    I got the second one cheap. The camo one, I was offered, but I will decline. Thx for that. I'm curious how you could tell that they are fakes. I tried to studie the decall end the rust pattern like a CSI agent. Where did I go wrong? Of course the numbers rusted away. That should maybe a give-away. On number 1 there is a number to be seen. 5 22. That's all I have at the moment.
    You got to know how the Original designs looked like , a loupe does not help there if you do not know what you need to see.
    Anf you need to know what design is found on what maker.
    And with M42's you need to take the decal drop date into account , that is where the lot number comes handy.

SS helmets are never cheap. That is already a red flag.