Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Authentic M35 DD SS camo helmet?

Article about: Hi guys, I am back with another helmet I want to buy. What do you guys think about this M35 SE64 DD SS helmet? I like it very much, but is it authentic? Thanks in advance Peter

Still, the artist went to a fair effort with his 'ageing'. Not the usual one looker fake scratches (apart from what looks like a hit with sandpaper on the runic decal) but the combination of chips, scratches and wear would indicate some time spent on his creation.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic M35 DD SS camo helmet?
    P
    Many

Hi, no new pictures needed my friend, yet another ruined helmet with fake decals and paint. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    yet another ruined helmet with fake decals and paint. Leon.
    That is the main point to me.

The dishonest attempt at fraud is one thing but in the end another genuine artifact from a finite number has been rendered useless as an historical piece even if all the fake crud could be removed!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2