Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Black SS M35

Article about: Help please ... your expertise required on this one. Batch 1151 Manufacturer Q66

Yes....Kelly states on pages 134-139 all three M35 Quist SS "blackies" all have lot # 1151.
    D.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black SS M35
    P
    Many

A Quist Blackie M35 with Lot 1151 features in 'SS Helmets' by Michael D.Beaver with Kelly Hicks.
    (Picture credits to the author).
    Make of this what you will.

Black SS M35

Black SS M35

Hi, well as said, the images are to poor to give a proper answer, I will say though that the runes do look like they have the "inner border lines" running around them that are on these type of Pocher decals. Leon.

Hi Leon
    That’s made it a bit more confusing... the decal does look like it has the Pocher inner lines

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, well as said, the images are to poor to give a proper answer, I will say though that the runes do look like they have the "inner border lines" running around them that are on these type of Pocher decals. Leon.
    There are a couple of Euro fakes that have that feature. That's why it is crucial to get good images, so as to study up close. Also....as we know, there are many Pocher decals, both runic & Nat. colors that are seen in unapplied form, which could mean possibly a post war upgrade. There are those with the "talent" to apply them to make them convincing to the naked eye.

Why one must insist on provenance as I stated, as far as "line, or chain of ownership" the last few decades.
    D.

Well the Helmet is still for sale for less than $4000, I’m sure if it was ok it would of gone by now!!

?

Its a lovely helmet but was listed on a scam website.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2