Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Camo SS Single decal M40 - need help please

Article about: I have seen this helmet, and the price is a warning sign, but I live in hope! The liner looks way too new. It looks to be marked ET64 witha 10016? lot number. I will hopefully have a clear c

?

Default Camo SS Single decal M40 - need help please

I have seen this helmet, and the price is a warning sign, but I live in hope! The liner looks way too new. It looks to be marked ET64 witha 10016? lot number. I will hopefully have a clear close up of the deal shortly. Normandy camo?
    Camo SS Single decal M40 - need help pleaseCamo SS Single decal M40 - need help pleaseCamo SS Single decal M40 - need help pleaseCamo SS Single decal M40 - need help pleaseCamo SS Single decal M40 - need help pleaseCamo SS Single decal M40 - need help pleaseCamo SS Single decal M40 - need help please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Camo SS Single decal M40 - need help please
    P
    Many

Default re: Camo SS Single decal M40 - need help please

Nope. I doubt this is original.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

In the words of Hess at Nuremberg... NEIN!

Not a chance.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by alikat View Post
    I have seen this helmet, and the price is a warning sign, but I live in hope...
    Thats not all that is a warning sign and your living in a dream not with hope LOL. For every second you waste with this that is a second of your life you will never get back. :-)

I have a great idea. Tell him you will buy it and send him Monopoly money. Fake money for a fake helmet.

this is someones Feeble attempt at making a Normandy Camo Helmet (they took an original helmet shell and attempted to counterfiet it!
    The Helmet liner is distorted( and ill fitting! a dead give away and it appears to be a reproduction liner)
    No sign of aging in or around the liner, looks like New or recent Paint! on helmet surface,No age cracking of original paint on surface of this helmet !it actually Shines in the Light!
    walk away from this and save your Money!