Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Can anyone help me to identify the name in my M35 SS dd semi relic

Article about: Hello, a few months ago i´ve buyed an M35 SS dd semi relic.On the inside of the helmet is written the name Monary or something similar. The helmet was found at the Volchov front in the villa

Can you post a close up of the runes ! I`m sure helmet is good ! With my knowledge !! ;-) Sure the experts here will join in and comment about the runes !! Nice relic !! SF

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone help me to identify the name in my M35 SS dd semi relic
    P
    Many

There was a SS-Kriegsberichter named Mondry who was attached to Sturmbrigade "Wallonie" at some point.

v/nice relic.

Thanks Shadwellarmy, maybe he switched from unit

Quote by Shadwellarmy View Post
    There was a SS-Kriegsberichter named Mondry who was attached to Sturmbrigade "Wallonie" at some point.
    Where did you get that information if i may ask Shadwell

?

Mads/Shadwell is the man He reads a lot

Cheers

Quote by sebasvg View Post
    Where did you get that information if i may ask Shadwell
    There is a file with Mondry's photos in the Bundesarchive in Koblenz, the info is from another forum where Charles Trang posted a list incl many kriegsberichter's. Dont know if he survived the war though.

There are many Mondry's in Germany, so its more likely that your helmet belonged to someone else. A quick search on Volksbund is giving more than 50 results. Maybe you can find a match there Gräbersuche Online

Cheers, Mads

Quote by silverfox View Post
    Can you post a close up of the runes ! I`m sure helmet is good ! With my knowledge !! ;-) Sure the experts here will join in and comment about the runes !! Nice relic !! SF
    Here are they SFCan anyone help me to identify the name in my M35 SS dd semi relicCan anyone help me to identify the name in my M35 SS dd semi relic

?

Going by these photos they appear to be Pochers. Can't gaurantee they are original, but I don't see any red flags either. I hate to admit it but I like what I see.

Regards
    Samir

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Going by these photos they appear to be Pochers. Can't gaurantee they are original, but I don't see any red flags either. I hate to admit it but I like what I see.

Regards
    Samir
    I also thought Pochers(i'm learning) Samir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2