Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

DD SS m35?

Article about: Hey guys! Well there was a guy on one of the many facebook pages i'm on who recently acquired a large lot of vet bringback items. One of the items included a SS double decal Lid (I think its

Quote by Plainviewpd4407 View Post
    The guy I got this stuff from is a family friend of mine, personally, I didn't realize it had this much value, I will be getting back with him. I don't know why the photos posted sideways, when I uploaded them to attach them to the post, they did that.
    No problem, it has happened to me before, too. I don't know why it does that sometimes.... but congratulations, again. What a find that was. I remember the high ranking Reichsführer summer tunic found at a flea market, I'd classify this find with that.
    I, also, commend you for taking back some of the finances gained to the vets family. It's only fair, and the karma will come back around to you. Good job.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD SS m35?
    P
    Many

?

Now that i'm home I can see the "big picture". Very nice example despite the heavy and expensive damage to the party shield. If you are in the North East, I will come with cash, $100 bills. I'm always looking for good SS helmets. You dont need to authenticate it, I don't need COA's, I know what i'm looking at. Let me know, thanks =)

Regards
    Samir

P.S Isn't Doug such a kidder! LOL! =)

?

Samir you remember to let the ink dry on those bills first, eh?

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Fresh off the press baby!

Quote by DougB View Post
    I heard last time Benjamin Franklins face smeared off once he handed them to the seller.

Hmm..why is there newsprint on the backsides of those bills? How strange is that...?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Hmm..why is there newsprint on the backsides of those bills? How strange is that...?
    Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    I heard last time Benjamin Franklins face smeared off once he handed them to the seller.
    Doug, u see what u have started?

?

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Now that i'm home I can see the "big picture". Very nice example despite the heavy and expensive damage to the party shield. If you are in the North East, I will come with cash, $100 bills. I'm always looking for good SS helmets. You dont need to authenticate it, I don't need COA's, I know what i'm looking at. Let me know, thanks =)

Regards
    Samir

P.S Isn't Doug such a kidder! LOL! =)
    Wow, you don't need a COA?! That's dangerous.. If you were smart, you'd get a COA from Charlie Snyder! Lol... Only kidding, fellas..

Doug, you have started an avalanche ! Besides, Samir gets his bills from me and I make the best ones west of the Mississippi! The inks never wet, I put them in the dryer for ten minutes.

Quote by Dean View Post
    Wow, you don't need a COA?! That's dangerous.. If you were smart, you'd get a COA from Charlie Snyder! Lol... Only kidding, fellas..

Doug, you have started an avalanche ! Besides, Samir gets his bills from me and I make the best ones west of the Mississippi! The inks never wet, I put them in the dryer for ten minutes.
    After you put them in the dryer, p.s, you need to dry them much more longer than ten minutes, you leave them on the floor and walk all over them for 2 months, minimum. That will cause them to retain that worn look, which so many American citizens out here trust in.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 08-24-2013 at 12:36 AM.

Last edited by youthcollector1; 08-24-2013 at 12:35 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast