Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

DD SS SD Edelstahl M34 Medium Weight Helmet

Article about: I have been looking for an M34 Edelstahl double decal SS SD helmet in good shape for years - no - decades. My buddy is liquidating his extensive collection and offered this gem to me with, a

Default DD SS SD Edelstahl M34 Medium Weight Helmet

I have been looking for an M34 Edelstahl double decal SS SD helmet in good shape for years - no - decades. My buddy is liquidating his extensive collection and presented this gem to me with, as Michael Corleone said, an offer I couldn't refuse. I actually was holding out over the years for a reverse decal example as I real go crazy over reverse decal helmets, but I also really dig helmets with set back decals. I picked it up earlier today. This one is a 4 rivet (far more common than the 3 rivet examples) Edelstahl (improved steel) M34 shell with bulged vents, complete with the expected civil style leather liner, initialed 3 times by the soldat, a rough but complete carbine clip chinstrap, and really well preserved Pocher SS and Party Shield decals, set back behind the vents rather than beneath them. The paint is better than 95% intact, as are the decals. I have a few SS helmets, but none in as good shape as this one. For me this one was worth the wait. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD SS SD  Edelstahl M34 Medium Weight Helmet   DD SS SD  Edelstahl M34 Medium Weight Helmet  

DD SS SD  Edelstahl M34 Medium Weight Helmet   DD SS SD  Edelstahl M34 Medium Weight Helmet  

DD SS SD  Edelstahl M34 Medium Weight Helmet   DD SS SD  Edelstahl M34 Medium Weight Helmet  

Last edited by helmet2id; 09-13-2017 at 04:52 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD SS SD  Edelstahl M34 Medium Weight Helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Stunning Jim. I'm happy you finally found what you were looking for. A great feeling for sure.

Of course it won't last....lol. There is always that "next" item on the wish list.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice!

Beautiful Jim, easy to see why a helmet like this takes some waiting for. Leon.

These photos show the actual color of the helmet. In my haste and excitement last night, after a 16 work day, I really didn't notice just how yellow the pickers came out. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD SS SD  Edelstahl M34 Medium Weight Helmet   DD SS SD  Edelstahl M34 Medium Weight Helmet  

M38
    ?

It's a beauty Jim. Have to admit wondering about the color from the first pics but the second set looks great. Great pick up, congrats!

Cheers,
    Terry

Very nice indeed.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Great example. Never had one, but this I would gladly place on my top shelf !

Thank you all for the kind remarks. Jim G.

arn't the decals supposed to bleed through silver? i read that grey under scratches means they are post war

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast