MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does someone own one of these?

Article about: by SSamir Hi Doug & welcome back! Doug, the helmet you are referring to, is it the no-decal blackie with the LAH sig in red? Regards Samir This one; (I have period photos of these LAH he

?

Default Does someone own one of these?

Hello Gent's,
    In another thread Adrian had posted this pic of Sepp Dietrich and Heinrich Himmler and It made me wonder if anybody actually have these helmets in there collection or if they were lost to history.
    Just Curious!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Does someone own one of these?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Does someone own one of these?
    P
    Many

?

Do you mean Himmler's and Dietrich's personal helmets?

?

Ask Doug, he has some Dietrich items and if anyone would know it would be him .....................or perhaps Kelly.
    Regards,
    John

?

I noticed that Da Man is back and thought I would bump this one to the top and see if I could get an answer.

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

I wish, I wish, is all I can say LOL. Kelly has (had?) an SS helmet personalized with the initials HH, a Blackie if I recall too. We have joked that we like to think...!??!

The Dietrich helmet, that's just....wow...

?

Thanks for the reply Doug. When I saw that pic above, it just had me thinking that those helmets must be the most sought after helmets of the TR. I guess those would be the holy grail of helmets.
    Thanks Again
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

No question black SS helmets are highly sought after and for many helmet collectors indeed are Grails! If someone had this Dietrich helmet they would be my new best friend LOL.

?

What I find interesting about Dietrich's helmet is that it appears to be in a matte finish, or is it my eyes? Your thoughts.

Samir

?

Quote by SSamir View Post
    What I find interesting about Dietrich's helmet is that it appears to be in a matte finish, or is it my eyes? Your thoughts.

Samir
    Hi Samir,

Yes I totally agree, as is the very early LAH DD transitional helmet which I own, its a matte finish not a gloss black. I owned another in a matte finish as well, also a DD SS but with the expected Pocher decals.

Cheers
    Doug

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Hi Samir,

Yes I totally agree, as is the very early LAH DD transitional helmet which I own, its a matte finish not a gloss black. I owned another in a matte finish as well, also a DD SS but with the expected Pocher decals.

Cheers
    Doug
    Hi Doug & welcome back!

Doug, the helmet you are referring to, is it the no-decal blackie with the LAH sig in red?

Regards
    Samir

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast