MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Dutch collectors be aware!!!

Article about: by Bas Jonkers You're a moderator so thats your job . Thanks, - Bas Bas, You are treading a very fine line here. You have absolutely no right to take for granted the work the Moderators here

Default Re: Dutch collectors be aware!!!

Quote by SSamir View Post
    Jim is correct. Its a real SS decal, and some of them weren't perfectly applied. Who's the seller?

Samir
    Hey,
    The sellers name is ''Recon 103'' and he recently quoted in the title: ''Kelly Hicks''
    Thanks,

- Bas

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dutch collectors be aware!!!
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Bas Jonkers View Post
    Sites should watermark their pictures... Damn ***holes that take these pictures
    Thanks,

- Bas
    Bas,

You were warned about your language a few days ago. You will note that the other members of the site don't need to swear or use bad language. The reason is because it is not allowed. This is your last warning on the matter.

No-one wants to read it and knowing how old you are makes it worse. You do not need to use such language and it does not make you an adult so please stop it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Bas,

You were warned about your language a few days ago. You will note that the other members of the site don't need to swear or use bad language. The reason is because it is not allowed. This is your last warning on the matter.

No-one wants to read it and knowing how old you are makes it worse. You do not need to use such language and it does not make you an adult so please stop it.
    Oh no , im sorry. I forgot.
    It won't happen again. I'm sorry.

?

Bas a canted SS decal is quite normal in particular on M42 models. I know who owned this one and I know who fished it out of the woodwork and Kelly recently sold it (no it was not mine). Before you start threads warning people about fakes make sure you know the subject matter well, otherwise your best to post it as a question - is this a fake - than saying - this is a fake - and then speculating as to why. Good pieces get ruined reputations because of speculative posts by people who do to know the subject matter at hand.

Learn through questioning not condemnation.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Bas a canted SS decal is quite normal in particular on M42 models. I know who owned this one and I know who fished it out of the woodwork and Kelly recently sold it (no it was not mine). Before you start threads warning people about fakes make sure you know the subject matter well, otherwise your best to post it as a question - is this a fake - than saying - this is a fake - and then speculating as to why. Good pieces get ruined reputations because of speculative posts by people who do to know the subject matter at hand.

Learn through questioning not condemnation.
    I did say ''I think''
    Sorry i guess...

- Bas

?

No need to apologize but the title of the thread indicates it is a bad helmet which it is not. Whether the seller is legitamite or not remains to be seen. I would suggest this title if you are unsure if it is real ; "Opinions sought on this SS helmet" , and in your post feel free to state your opinion so others may comment.

How it stands now the title of this thread is leading a reader to an assumption that it is bad, and others who do not know the subject matter may agree just for the sake of agreement and the next thing you know the seller has a "bad" helmet because it got a poor forum review - by people who are not well versed on the subject matter.

Again, ask a question not make a statement. Then a more objective conversation can be had about the item up for discussion and the opportunity is there to learn.

Quote by DougB View Post
    No need to apologize but the title of the thread indicates it is a bad helmet which it is not. Whether the seller is legitamite or not remains to be seen. I would suggest this title if you are unsure if it is real ; "Opinions sought on this SS helmet" , and in your post feel free to state your opinion so others may comment.

How it stands now the title of this thread is leading a reader to an assumption that it is bad, and others who do not know the subject matter may agree just for the sake of agreement and the next thing you know the seller has a "bad" helmet because it got a poor forum review - by people who are not well versed on the subject matter.

Again, ask a question not make a statement. Then a more objective conversation can be had about the item up for discussion and the opportunity is there to learn.
    Next time ill give the thread a different title. Sorry to bother you Doug.
    Thanks,

- Bas

?

Not a bother, just trying to help is all.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Not a bother, just trying to help is all.
    You're a moderator so thats your job .
    Thanks,

- Bas

Quote by Bas Jonkers View Post
    You're a moderator so thats your job .
    Thanks,

- Bas
    Being a moderator is not a job as we are not paid and often do not even get the courtesy of any gratitude. Yet, we go on.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast